Water Garden Floral Cha Cha Bracelet

I just finished this bracelet and listed it on Etsy yesterday. My inspiration for the bracelet was the gorgeous lampwork beads by Candice. The colors in the beads are wonderful: greens, blues, yellow and orange.
When I started making the bracelet, the orange in the lampwork beads really pulled me and I could not resist adding a little orange to a lot of the handmade charms on the bracelet. The colors in the bracelet really remind me of citrus fruit with a splash of water. Very cool, clean and crisp -- perfect for a hot summer day.
All of the metal in this bracelet is sterling silver. There are oodles of Swarovski crystals, vintage Lucite beads and glass cat's eye beads (fiber optic). I did not use any split or open jump rings to make this bracelet.
This bracelet is for sale and if you are interested please visit my store, Faerie Flash Designs. As always, all of my jewelry is handcrafted with much care -- this is not toss away jewelry. Cared for, and treated well, the jewelry should last you for many years to come.

posted by Winifred | Permalink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home