My Box of Palchemy Goodies

I received my box of goodies from Eirene on Wednesday and could hardly restrain myself as I ripped open the box!

Yesterday I took everything outside and took a picture to share with you and to include in my listing(s) for what I create.

Here's what I got:

Fabric: woven with some wonderful colors: red, turquoise,gold, green, yellow.
Gold Leaf: from Italy. Seems like really nice gold leaf (not the real thing -- I checked).
Seed beads
An assortment of vintage beads -- really interesting.
1 handcovered button by Eirene from Etsy. The button features a head of I think a girl.
Fiber (wrapped around the business card): it is handspun linen from Lithuania.

I haven't got a clue what I'm going to do with my stuff! Last night I got all of it out and laid it on the carpet and tried to figure it out. The gold leaf has me stumped! If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear your ideas.

Here's one of those strange coinkydinks in life, I just realized this the other day. I sent a package of stuff to Grace Fell in England (I grew up in England) and I received a package from Eirene in Rhode Island (the first year I was married we lived in Rhode Island). I'm sure there is meaning in this somewhere...

posted by Winifred | Permalink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home